Sunday, January 17, 2010

CK Family

I am very thankful to be part of the CK Family.

I really am. I am really blessed. So blessed that I can't contain it that I gotta give it away!!

Thank you Kee Liang, thank you Pastor, thank you every one in the CK zone who has made the whole family so CK.. hehe..

Like what Hui Juan said on Facebook, that she will never trade anything for the CHC experience.. I totally agree, and I pray I will not trade anything for the church and CK experience as well.....

Being part of a family is truly life's greatest blessing. Besides my natural family, I am glad someone took me in to be part of the CK family.. To have great leaders who are always so passionate about Christ and for His house. To constantly fight at the forefront for the better of the lives of many people in our church, and our zone.

Thank you Pastor CK, Kee Liang, and CK Zone. I am very proud to be part of this family :)

No comments: