Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Very Good Friend Is Attached! :D

Congratulations Darice!! :D

Am so happy for her when I saw her photos with Ben on facebook!! They look so compatible!! Really! haha.

Darice & Ben, may 2010 be the best year yet for the both of you!! :D

Darice was the helper who took care of me as a young Christian when I first came to City Harvest Church. I remembered that time I was in JC2, and was really bad at Math. I did not like Math at all because I was inconsistent in doing my tutorials, and did not really figured out what the lecturer was saying during class.

However, I remembered one phone call I had with Miss Darice on a Saturday morning that changed my perspective about Math, and realised that it is actually an interesting subject that made sense!!

Darice taught me about Functions in a one-hour long phone call during which I was still lying on my bed. And there and then she described to me the different graphs of f(x), etc etc and why they were drawn in those manner.

In a simple phone call, I realised that she was a great teacher and had tremendous patience. I was touched indeed.

There were days when I could call Darice and just chat about things. And we would talk about Jesus and about our futures till late at night. Looking back, I really miss those days. Darice is a person who is so full of love, and every time when I talk to her, I would feel very at ease.

Thank you Darice for making a great impact in my life. As I looked through your blog just now, memories of yesteryear began to fill my mind!! :)

Jesus has already fulfilled your wish about having a boyfriend who loves God and loves CHC wholeheartedly, so you can remove that item on your wishlist now!! :D

Looking forward to the day when you two will be blissfully married :D

GOD BLESS BEN & DARICE :D

No comments: